- Size Guide
Your payment information is secure. Our website does not receive or store credit card information.
Ships from Lithuania
Ready to ship today or next business day.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may occur. We cannot foresee or be held responsible for any delays due to customs.
Birth to 6 months
10" to 11"
5 months to 24 months
11" to 12"
10 months to 4 years
12" to 13"
Elementary age child
14" to 15"
17" and up
Weight / Size
4 - 4.5 grams
5 - 5.5 grams
6 and up
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Wholesale Lot
- Bean-shaped beads, individually safety knotted in between each bead on silk thread
- Can also be worn as an anklet!
Our bracelets are each handcrafted and made of authentic Baltic amber. Jewellery made from Baltic amber beads have been widely and famously used throughout the world for centuries as a natural remedy for babies going through teething and growing pains. Variation in length is due to the handmade nature of this item.
Made to wearing, not for chewing with teeth! Contains small parts! Children should always be supervised when wearing any kind of jewelry. Clasp is designed to release if excessive force is applied. Baltic amber teething jewelry have been designed to ensure the safety of your child by knotting before & after each bead so in the event that the bracelet does break no beads will come off but stay intact. Strung on a durable nylon thread and accompanied with strong, long lasting clasp.
Amber formed in a 40-50 million years in Baltic region, the resin of trees hardened and weathered, which created the unique charm of the Baltic amber. The size, colors, and shapes of Real Amber beads are unique and every Item has its own shape. Baltic amber often used as natural cure to relieve stress and anxiety, contains acid called Suiccinic acid. Amber is one of few gemstones on a planet that has warm feeling on the skin while worn, does not lose effectiveness over time.
- Authentic amber is one of the most potent, natural substances that can rid us of most of our common ailments such as arthritis, anxiety and chronic illness.
- Formed by nature, part of the trees millions of years ago! Manufactured and delivered from Lithuania, the true amber origin.
- Superior quality! Certified Baltic amber products 100% pure amber. Carefully handpicked, completely natural and handcrafted.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Unlike other inferior amber products, we confidently stand behind our products and guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
No posts found