- Size Guide
The essential product for the creation of your amber jewelry. Polyester resin screw clasps available in a plethora of colours - photo shows typical examples but exact colours vary depending on stock. Popular clasp provide the perfect finishing touch for your amber jewellery designs, are matching colors to natural Baltic Amber beads.
These clasps are made from two halves that screw together via a small section of plastic threaded dowel. Simply remove the dowel by unscrewing each side of the clasp and fasten to the necklace ends then replace the dowel. Alternatively you can thread a head pin into each side of the clasp poking outwards. Turn loops in the wire to give a threading loop each side of the clasp.
- for a passage of 0.5 mm thread
- measure on average 16 x 7 mm but size can vary between colours.
- hypo allergenic lead phthalates free
- Suitable for necklaces and bracelets.
Estimate delivery cost
- Item location: Ganyklų 18, Palanga LT-00126 , Lithuania
- Shipping to: Worldwide
- Est delivery date: 03/01 - 03/18
- PayPal, major Credit Cards are accepted
No posts found