Average Delivery Times
Once your order has shipped, you can expect to receive your purchase within:
- 2 - 4 business days courier mail.
- 5 - 10 business days by mail within Europe.
- 7 - 15 business days by mail rest locations.
Duties & Taxes
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. Most items clear customs with no hassle. However we cannot forsee or be held responsible for imposed taxes or other charges, shipments that are seized by customs officials, or seized for any duties, VAT, etc levied on our shipments by foreign governments.
- January 1st – New Year’s day
- February 16th - Lithuania’s independence day
- March 11th - Lithuania’s independence restoration day
- April 21st - Easter
- May 1st – Labor day
- June 24th – Midsummer day
- July 6th - Republic day
- August 15th - Feast day of the Assumption of Mary
- November 1st – All Saints’ day
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – Christmas 1st day
- December 26th – Christmas 2nd day
A few things to consider
Some International shipping options have limited tracking, have to be processed through customs and this may cause a delay at times. We cannot foresee the rate of speed these government agencies will take so please be patient, your package should arrive soon. If it does not arrive within the estimated delivery time described above please contact us.
Shipping times and shipping rates may depend on the location of the shipment address and the size of the item(s) being shipped. All items purchased through our marketplace platform are shipped to the customer pursuant to arrangements with various shipping carriers for final delivery. This means risk of loss and title for all items purchased pass to the carrier.