Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement
I General Provisions
1. This Agreement on the purchase and sale of goods (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement or the Rules) establishes the address of the person purchasing the goods in the truebalticamber.com electronic store (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or you) and UAB Amber Guru, legal entity code 302685762. Ganyklu g 18 - 110, Palanga, Lithuania, e-mail address email@example.com, phone no. +370 683 63112 (hereinafter and above - the Seller or We) mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities when the Buyer purchases the goods (hereinafter - the goods or goods) in the e-shop administered by the Seller at truebalticamber.com (hereinafter - the e-shop). By purchasing goods in the e-shop, the Buyer agrees to this agreement.
II Agreement conclusion
2. The Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer has formed a shopping cart in the e-shop, entered the Buyer's data (including delivery address), selected the payment method and read these Rules Buy and agree to the terms of the contract ”and is valid until the full fulfillment of the obligations of the parties under this contract. In cases where the Buyer does not agree with all or part of the Rules, he must not place an order. In all cases, the Buyer by clicking the "Buy and I agree with the terms of the contract" button confirms that he has read the terms of the contract, the terms of the contract are clear to him and the Buyer agrees to purchase the goods under the terms of the contract.
3. The Agreement is of a multiple nature, ie when the Buyer clicks the "Buy and I agree to the terms of the agreement" button during the submission of the first order, this Agreement also applies to all subsequent orders of the Buyer. Subject to the provisions of this clause, when placing further orders, the Buyer must in all cases be acquainted with the terms and conditions of the latest version of the contract published in the e-shop. By placing all subsequent orders, the Buyer confirms his acceptance of the terms of the latest version of the contract and confirms that he has read the terms of the latest version of the contract by simply placing the order and clicking the “Buy and I agree to the terms of the contract” button.
III. Rights and obligations of the Buyer
4. The Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these Rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. The buyer (consumer) has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop in accordance with the procedure established in Chapter VII.
6. The buyer must pay the price of the goods and their delivery, as well as other payments (if such are specified when ordering the goods) and accept the ordered goods. The Buyer pays for the goods using the paysera.lt system, to which a link is provided from the e-shop with the optional one of the banks through which the Buyer will make the payment.
7. If the data provided in the registration form of the Buyer changes, the Buyer must update them immediately.
8. The Buyer must comply with other requirements established in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV Seller's rights and obligations
9. If the Buyer attempts to impair / impair the operation or stable operation of the e-shop, the Seller may, without prior notice, restrict, suspend (terminate) his access to the e-shop and shall not be liable for any related losses of the Buyer.
10. The Seller has the right to temporarily or indefinitely terminate the operation of the e-shop without separate notice and is not liable for any related losses of the Buyer. However, the goods ordered and paid for by the Buyer shall still be delivered to the Buyer before the termination of the e-shop.
11. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change these Rules by publishing the amended Rules on the e-shop website and in this case repeated orders of the Buyer by pressing the “Buy and I agree to the terms of the contract” button will apply to the Buyer updated terms of the Rules. The amendments are effective for all post-publication transactions from the date of publication.
12. The Seller has other rights provided for in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
13. The Seller undertakes to make efforts to enable the Buyer to properly use the e-shop when purchasing goods through it. The seller does not provide any guarantee that the e-shop will operate continuously or that the data transmission will be error-free. The Seller shall not be liable for any losses of the Buyer related to the malfunction of the e-shop and / or data transmission errors.
14. In case of significant circumstances, the Seller, unable to provide the Buyer with the ordered goods, undertakes to offer an analogous product, and if the Buyer refuses to accept the analogue of the goods, return the money paid by the Buyer within a pre-agreed term. In this case, the Seller is released from liability for non-delivery of the goods.
15. The Seller undertakes to comply with the other requirements set forth in these Rules.
V Product price
16. The product price is indicated in the e-shop in the description of each product. The description of the product in the e-shop is considered an integral part of the contract and an integral part of the contract.
17. The price of the goods indicated in the e-shop does not include:
17.1 Shipping costs. These costs (their amount) will be additionally specified at the time of booking. By placing an order and clicking the “Buy and agree with the terms of the contract” button, the Buyer agrees to the shipping fee specified in the order and its addition to the price of the goods;
17.2 Payment orders, payment card service fees, etc. costs when the Buyer pays for the purchased goods (bank fees). These costs shall be additionally paid by the Buyer in accordance with the agreements concluded with the respective bank servicing the Buyer (set fees);
17.3 Expenses of the buyer for telephone calls, explaining the terms of purchase of the goods, etc. These costs shall be additionally paid by the Buyer in accordance with the rates set by the persons providing the relevant telephone services to the Buyer;
17.4 The costs of returning the goods to the Seller, when the Buyer has the right to return the goods in the cases specified in the contract and the Buyer exercises such right, unless such costs are paid by the Seller in accordance with the terms of the contract. These costs shall be additionally paid by the Buyer in accordance with the method of returning the goods to the Seller of his choice.
18. The Buyer must pay the price of the goods immediately after the Buyer has formed the order and clicked the “Buy and agree with the terms of the contract” button via the mokejimai.lt system and is directed to the electronic bank of his choice for payment. If you want to receive goods accounting documents, you must mention this in the goods order. In this case, we will send the goods accounting documents to you by e-mail specified by you. Paper goods accounting document will not be sent. In all cases when the Buyer does not pay the price within 1 (one) working day from the submission of the order, it is considered that the Buyer has withdrawn from the Agreement. In this case, the Seller is not obliged to sell the goods, the Seller is not responsible for any losses incurred by the Buyer, and the Buyer's order is considered canceled.
19. The Buyer's order becomes binding on the Seller after the relevant amount of the order has been credited to the Seller's account (with all delivery charges, if applicable).
20. You must keep the order number and not disclose it to third parties who are not entitled to take back the goods on your behalf. If the order number has become known to other persons not because you have disclosed the order number to them, you must immediately inform Us of the contacts specified in the contract. If we do not receive such notice of unauthorized disclosure of the order number, We will always consider that the person providing the order number to Us or the transport company alone is authorized to accept the goods and act on your behalf under this contract and the goods will be handed over to and upon receipt. the goods will be deemed to have been properly delivered to you.
VI Delivery of Goods
21. The Goods shall be delivered at the expense of the Buyer (ie after the Buyer has paid the delivery costs) by the transport company selected by buyer in the sale checkout process. Delivery cost is estimated weight and carrier dependant.
22. The seller reserves the right to change the transportation rates depending on the order amount, product dimensions, place of delivery. Out of stock product or bought in advance orders. Execution of your order may take several days or even several weeks, if you choose to wait until stocks are replenished or we will arrange the exchange of goods for other goods of the same value, or we will refund you. The buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer and indicate the deadline for delivery of the goods.
23. The goods shall be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within 5 - 25 working days (unless otherwise specified) from the received payment for the goods and for the transportation of the goods, unless another delivery term is specified in the order confirmation. For important reasons, the Seller has the right to change the delivery terms by informing the Buyer by e-mail. Delivery of goods is carried out throughout Lithuania. On the day of delivery of the goods, the courier will contact the recipient of the order by phone or other means and arrange the delivery time.
24. During the delivery of the goods, the Buyer or a person acting on your behalf must check the condition of the shipment together with the representative of the transport company or the Seller and indicate any defects in the shipment in the document confirming the delivery. If the Buyer or a person acting on your behalf accepts the shipment and signs the document confirming the delivery of the shipment without comments, the delivered shipment is considered to be free of defects.
25. Upon delivery of the goods to the address specified by the Buyer, the goods shall be deemed to have been handed over to the Buyer and the Buyer shall take them over, regardless of whether the goods were accepted by the Buyer or another person. If the goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery, the Buyer shall immediately, but not later than the next day after the planned day of delivery, inform the Seller thereof.
26. If at the time of delivery of the goods to the address specified by the Buyer there is no person who can accept the goods and the delivery of the goods is repeated, such re-delivery may additionally cost the Buyer the same amount as the delivery. By clicking the "Add to Cart" or "Place Order" button, buyer agrees to the terms of the contract. The buyer confirms his agreement to pay any additional order fulfillment additional costs would arrise.
27. If the Buyer notices that the goods do not meet the requirements provided in the order or description of goods, undertakes to contact the Seller by phone +370 683 63112 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, but not later than the next day after delivery of the goods eliminate if such defects are due to the fault of the Seller or third parties acting on its behalf.
28. The Buyer may pick up the paid Goods from the Seller free of charge at the address: Ganyklu g 18 - 110, Palanga, Lithuania after the Seller provides the Buyer with an e-mail confirmation that the goods are ready to pick up. In this case, when ordering the goods, the Buyer must note that he will pick up the goods from the Seller at Ganyklu g 18 - 110, Palanga, Lithuania. The Buyer must, within 30 (thirty) days from the Seller's confirmation that the goods are ready for collection, pick up the goods at the Seller's office at Ganyklu g 18 - 110, Palanga, Lithuania. The Buyer confirms that he is aware and agrees that if he does not collect the goods within the term specified in this paragraph, the Seller is not obliged to continue to store the goods, and the Seller's obligation to sell the goods after this term is considered fulfilled.When collecting the goods, the Buyer or a person acting on his behalf must provide the Seller with the order number of the goods. During the collection of the goods, the Buyer or the person indicated by the Buyer must together with the Seller's representative check the condition of the goods and if they notice the non-conformity of the goods to the order, indicate these violations in the document confirming the transfer. Upon acceptance of the goods by the buyer and signing of the document confirming the delivery of the goods without comments, the transferred goods are considered to be free of defects.that the transferred goods are free from defects.that the transferred goods are free from defects.
29. The risk of accidental loss of or damage to the goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the goods are handed over to the Buyer or to the person who collects the goods on behalf of the Buyer and submits the order number of the goods.
30. The Seller shall be deemed to have performed the Agreement from the moment of delivery of the goods to the Buyer or a person specified by the Buyer, and in the case discussed in Clause 28 of the Rules - on the next day after the 30 (thirty) day return period.
VII. Withdrawal of the Agreement
This Section VII (seventh) of the Agreement applies only to Buyers - Consumers - ie natural persons concluding a contract with the Seller for purposes not related to their business, trade, craft or profession (for consumer purposes) or when a natural person enters into a dual-use contract. and business purposes, but in all circumstances related to the contract, the business objectives do not prevail, or when the natural person actually uses the goods for consumption and pays for them, even though the contract was concluded by a public legal entity representing the natural person (hereinafter referred to as consumers)
31. You have the right to withdraw from the contract at any time and without giving any reason by unambiguously notifying us in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from: a) receipt of the goods; or (b) if you have ordered more than one item in a single order and the goods are delivered separately, from the date on which you or a person designated by you, other than a courier, receives the last item; or c) if the goods are delivered in different lots (parts), from the date on which you or a person specified by you, other than a courier, receives the last lot (part); or (d) in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods within a specified period, from the date on which you or a person designated by you, other than a courier, receives the first goods. In all cases where the goods have already been delivered to you, you can exercise this right only if the goods have not been used, are not damaged,the original packaging has not been damaged or the product has not lost its commercial appearance.
32. You also have the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the delivery of the goods.
33. A model withdrawal form is attached as an annex to this contract, "Model withdrawal form". You have the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the provisions of this clause by filling in a model withdrawal form or by submitting a clear statement setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract. In the notice of withdrawal, you must indicate the current account to which you are requesting a refund of the amounts paid to Us and you must provide documents proving the payment for the goods. We will confirm that we have received your withdrawal from the contract by e-mail.
34. It is your responsibility to prove that you have complied with the provisions of Clause 33 of the Contract regarding the withdrawal.
35. Legal consequences of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with this Chapter Seven:
35.1. When you exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter Seven, the obligations of the parties to perform the contract shall cease;
35.2 We will refund your prepaid amounts for the goods (including your paid delivery costs) no later than fourteen days from the date we receive your notice of withdrawal and supporting documents for payment for the goods. We will transfer the refunded amounts to the current account specified in your notice of withdrawal. By clicking the "Buy and I agree to the terms of the contract" button, you submit to us your request that in case of cancellation of the contract, the refunded amounts be transferred to the current account specified by you;
35.3 If the goods have been delivered to you after we have received your notice of withdrawal, you must send (return) the goods to us no later than fourteen days from the date of submission of the notice of withdrawal. You must pay the cost of returning the goods if, due to the nature of the goods, they cannot normally be returned by post or if you have decided to return the goods other than by post. In this case, we will not refund the amounts you have paid (if any) until the goods have been returned to Us or until you provide proof that the goods have been sent to Us, whichever is the earlier.
35.4 You are only liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from actions that are not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
VIII. Return of Goods
36. Goods transferred to you may be returned only in the following cases:
36.1 You are a consumer and you exercise the right of withdrawal discussed in Chapter VII of the contract after the goods have been delivered to you or if the goods have already been sent to you after your withdrawal and you have received them after you have withdrawn from the contract;
36.2 You have received a defective, incomplete, incomplete product and you are requesting to replace the product with a product of the right quality, completeness or range or you decide to return a product of poor quality, completeness or range and demand a refund of the money paid for the product. The cost of returning the product in this case is borne by Us. You must agree the cost of returning the goods with us in advance. In this case, the refund is made in accordance with clauses 35.2, 35.3 of the Agreement. In order to take advantage of the provisions of this clause, you must report defects, incompleteness of the goods, the entire range no later than the next working day from the moment of delivery of the goods to you. If the defect in the goods is insignificant, you are not entitled to benefit from the provisions of this clause;
36.3 You do not like the purchased product (shape, size, color, type) and within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product, please replace the product with a similar product. In this case, you return the product to Us at your own expense, and Upon receipt of the returned product, We provide you with another similar product in the same way as the first product was delivered and you pay the delivery costs of the second product. If We do not have a product suitable for replacement, you have the right to return the product to Us at your own expense within 14 (fourteen) days and recover the money paid for it. In this case, the refund will be made in accordance with clauses 35.2, 35.3 of the Agreement, but in this case the delivery costs that you will have paid will not be refunded. If we do not have a suitable product for replacement, but you want to exchange the product for another product and such other product is more expensive,You agree to pay the difference between the first and second item. The price difference is paid by transfer to the specified bank account. If the second product is cheaper, we will return the difference between the price of the first product paid by you and the price of the second product to the account specified by you;
36.4 When returning the goods in accordance with the terms of clauses 36.1 - 36.3 of the contract, the documents substantiating the payment of the goods must be attached.
36.5 In all cases, you may not exercise the right to return / exchange the product if the product has been used, damaged, the original packaging damaged or lost its appearance. Such goods are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
37. Replacement or return of goods shall be performed upon receipt of a request from the Buyer, which shall indicate what is returned or replaced, the order number and the reason for the return or replacement.
38. In all cases, the Buyer must return the goods in the original packaging of the goods and the consignment. The item to be exchanged or returned must be accompanied by a document confirming the purchase in the e-shop.
39. The Buyer is responsible for the assembly and packaging of the exchangeable / returned goods. If the item is not completed and / or properly packed (as it was at the time of shipment), the Seller will not accept the returned goods. However, changes in the appearance of the Product or its packaging that were necessary to inspect the product shall not be considered as a substantial change in the appearance of the product and such product may be returned.
VIII Shelf life
40. Goods do not have expiration date.
41. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the order form. The buyer accepts responsibility for the consequences of incorrect or inaccurate data in the order form. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the persons receiving the goods, who know the order number and are therefore considered to be acting on behalf of the Buyer, have the necessary powers and rights to accept / take back the goods on behalf of the Buyer.
42. The parties shall be liable for the breach of the contract concluded using the electronic store in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
43. Taking into account Article 8 of the Law on Electronic Signature of the Republic of Lithuania. 3 d. the Buyer agrees with the Seller that the confirmation of the Buyer's actions in the e-shop with the connection data (identification code) to the e-shop has Article 8 of the Law on Electronic Signature. 1 d. the established legal force of the electronic signature (ie has the same legal force as the signature in written documents and is admissible as a means of proof in court). The buyer must protect and not disclose his / her login details to the e-shop, ensure that the data is known only to himself / herself and uses the data only by himself / herself, and does not transfer or otherwise make it possible for other persons to access or use the data. If it is suspected that the login details may have been obtained by another person,immediately notify the Seller thereof, as well as immediately inform the Seller about the violation or disclosure of the login details of the e-shop. All actions performed using the Buyer's identification code are considered performed by the Buyer, and the Buyer bears full responsibility for the consequences of such actions.
44. The Seller is not responsible for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if the Buyer accesses these websites via links in the Seller's e-shop.
45. The Seller is not responsible for the fact that the goods displayed in the e-shop do not correspond in their color, shape or other parameters to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the display used by the Buyer.
46. In the event of damage, the guilty party shall indemnify the other party for the direct losses incurred due to its fault, except in cases when in the cases specified in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania the party is liable for all losses incurred by the other party.
X Processing of personal data
47. Any information related to personal data and provided to the Buyer for the performance of the contract shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed, except as provided in this Chapter XI. when personal data are transferred to third parties for the purpose of performance of the contract. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of the Buyer's personal information to third parties, other than those already discussed in this Chapter XI, shall in all cases be agreed with the Buyer. In all other cases, any personal data of the Buyer may be disclosed to third parties only in the cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
48. By clicking the “Buy and agree with the terms of the contract” button, the Buyer confirms that he agrees to provide the Seller with his personal data specified in these rules and order form and does not object to the processing of personal data provided by the Buyer and third parties specified in this section. during the execution period.
49. By clicking the “Buy and agree with the terms of the contract” button, the Buyer confirms that he agrees that the Buyer's personal data provided by the Buyer is provided to third parties providing goods transportation services, persons administering the mok?jimai.lt system and persons providing IT services to the Seller that these process them for the purpose of performing the contract during the performance of the contract.
50. By clicking the "Buy and agree to the terms of the contract" button, the Buyer confirms that he and the persons who will accept the goods on behalf of the Buyer are informed of their right to access their personal data processed by the Seller and the persons referred to in this section and how they are processed, to demand the rectification, destruction of their personal data or the suspension of the processing of their personal data when the data are processed in violation of the provisions of the law, not to consent to the processing of their personal data for any of the purposes.
51. By clicking the "Buy and agree to the terms of the contract" button, the Buyer confirms that he and the persons who will accept the goods on behalf of the Buyer know the right to refuse to provide their personal data, but understand that personal data is necessary and unambiguous to unambiguously identify the Buyer and persons who will accept the goods on behalf of the Buyer for the purposes of performance of the contract and without providing personal data and / or consenting to their processing for the purpose of performance of the contract will not be able to conclude and / or perform the contract (including but not limited to acting on behalf of the Buyer).
XI. Sending information
52. The details of the seller are specified in the contract above. The Buyer's details will be indicated when the Buyer fills in the goods order form and submits the order in accordance with the requirements of the e-shop.
53. The Seller shall send all notifications to the Buyer to the e-mail address provided in the Buyer's order form.
54. The Buyer shall send all notices and questions to the address specified in the "Contact Us" section of the Seller's e-shop.
55. When a notice is sent by e-mail, the party shall be deemed to have received the notice on the same day as it was sent, if the notice was sent on business days from 8 am to 5 pm. If the notice was sent on a non-working day or on a working day other than 8 am to 5 pm, the notice shall be deemed to have been received by the other party on the first working day following the dispatch of the notice.
XII. Final Provisions
56. The Buyer and the Seller agree that all information provided on the Seller's e-shop website (including, but not limited to, these Rules, information about the Seller, offered goods and services and their features, Buyer's right to withdraw from the contract, Seller's maintenance services and warranties (if any)) shall be deemed to have been provided to Buyer in writing.
57. These Rules do not restrict the rights of the Buyer (consumer) established in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
58. All disagreements arising from or related to the purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in the courts of the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts. Disputes with consumers are resolved in accordance with the legal guarantees and rights established for consumers in legal acts.
59. Ordering of goods, description of goods are considered as annexes to the contract. The annexes to the contract are an integral and integral part of the contract.