- Lithuanian assay office gemmological testing laboratory. State enterprise “Lietuvos prabavimo rūmai” (Lithuanian Assay Office) authorized institution to perform state supervision of precious metals in the Republic of Lithuania, it is instituted by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
- International Amber Association Amber Laboratory.
- Size Guide
Your payment information is secure. Our website does not receive or store credit card information.
Ships from Lithuania
Ready to ship today or next business day.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may occur. We cannot foresee or be held responsible for any delays due to customs.
All of our amber jewelry products are classified as natural Baltic Amber in accordance of highest standards, guaranteed to be 100% authentic. All material Baltic amber imported in sealed bags.
Tests were performed by
Birth to 6 months
10" to 11"
5 months to 24 months
11" to 12"
10 months to 4 years
12" to 13"
Elementary age child
14" to 15"
17" and up
Weight / Size
4 - 4.5 grams
5 - 5.5 grams
6 and up
High quality baroque shape individually knotted beads. Polished genuine Baltic amber. Not designed for chewing them with teeth. Parent supervision is recommended at all times when baby wears necklace, removed at sleeptimes. Amber beads are potential chocking hazard. Please read disclaimer.
- Authentic amber is one of the most potent, natural substances that can rid us of most of our common ailments such as arthritis, anxiety and chronic illness.
- Formed by nature, part of the trees millions of years ago! Manufactured and delivered from Lithuania, the true amber origin.
- Superior quality! Certified Baltic amber products 100% pure amber. Carefully handpicked, completely natural and handcrafted.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Unlike other inferior amber products, we confidently stand behind our products and guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
No reviews found