- Size Guide
Your payment information is secure. Our website does not receive or store credit card information.
Ships from Lithuania
Ready to ship today or next business day.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may occur. We cannot foresee or be held responsible for any delays due to customs.
Birth to 6 months
10" to 11"
5 months to 24 months
11" to 12"
10 months to 4 years
12" to 13"
Elementary age child
14" to 15"
17" and up
Weight / Size
4 - 4.5 grams
5 - 5.5 grams
6 and up
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The essential product for the creation of your amber jewelry. Polyester resin screw clasps available in a plethora of colours - photo shows typical examples but exact colours vary depending on stock. Popular clasp provide the perfect finishing touch for your amber jewellery designs, are matching colors to natural Baltic Amber beads.
These clasps are made from two halves that screw together via a small section of plastic threaded dowel. Simply remove the dowel by unscrewing each side of the clasp and fasten to the necklace ends then replace the dowel. Alternatively you can thread a head pin into each side of the clasp poking outwards. Turn loops in the wire to give a threading loop each side of the clasp.
- for a passage of 0.5 mm thread
- measure on average 16 x 7 mm but size can vary between colours.
- hypo allergenic lead phthalates free
- Suitable for necklaces and bracelets.
- Authentic amber is one of the most potent, natural substances that can rid us of most of our common ailments such as arthritis, anxiety and chronic illness.
- Formed by nature, part of the trees millions of years ago! Manufactured and delivered from Lithuania, the true amber origin.
- Superior quality! Certified Baltic amber products 100% pure amber. Carefully handpicked, completely natural and handcrafted.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Unlike other inferior amber products, we confidently stand behind our products and guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
No posts found