- Lithuanian assay office gemmological testing laboratory. State enterprise “Lietuvos prabavimo rūmai” (Lithuanian Assay Office) authorized institution to perform state supervision of precious metals in the Republic of Lithuania, it is instituted by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
- International Amber Association Amber Laboratory.
- Size Guide
Our factory and sold goods are located in Lithuania, Palanga ready to be ship next day.
All of our amber jewelry products are classified as natural Baltic Amber in accordance of highest standards, guaranteed to be 100% authentic. All material Baltic amber imported in sealed bags.
Tests were performed by
Birth to 6 months
10" to 11"
5 months to 24 months
11" to 12"
10 months to 4 years
12" to 13"
Elementary age child
14" to 15"
17" and up
Weight / Size
4 - 4.5 grams
5 - 5.5 grams
6 and up
Genuine Baltic amber fossil stone with insect (s) inclusion (s). Can be made to pendant if piece is suitable for it uppon request.
Amber Inclusions are insects, plants etc. that became traped in tree sap millions of years ago. Resin slowly hardened through a natural polymerization of the original organic compounds. Through the time amber become buried and over a millions of year process, slowly turned into what we know as Baltic Amber. Incredibly this process has allowed us to see ancient captured specimens frozen in time.
- Authentic amber is one of the most potent, natural substances that can rid us of most of our common ailments such as arthritis, anxiety and chronic illness.
- Formed by nature, part of the trees millions of years ago! Manufactured and delivered from Lithuania, the true amber origin.
- Superior quality! Certified Baltic amber products 100% pure amber. Carefully handpicked, completely natural and handcrafted.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Unlike other inferior amber products, we confidently stand behind our products and guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
No reviews found